Embark Online Banking
Embark Online allows you a safe and secure way to access your accounts right from a computer anytime…anywhere. So, whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, settling in for the evening, or just getting your day started, online banking is the perfect solution for staying on top of your finances.
Because we understand the importance of making sure your accounts are always secure, we’ve established a series of secure steps for you to go through in setting up your online banking. These steps allow layers of security for your accounts, so you won’t have to worry about your accounts being compromised.
With Online Banking, you can:
- Obtain current account information
- View cleared checks
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Print your eStatements
- Reconcile your accounts through Quicken
- Pay bills through Bill Pay
- Skip a loan payment through eSkip Pay
- Sign up to receive eAlerts
- Order checks and so much more!
Stay on top of your finances anytime...anywhere.
Embark Online and Mobile Banking FAQs
How often do I need to change my password? For security reasons, we require you to change your password every 6 months.
Will I be notified prior to my password expiring? You will not receive a notice prior to your password expiring. You may consider setting up an e-Alert to notify you prior to your password expiration.
Where do I find e-Alerts? e-Alerts are located in Online Banking under the Account Services tab.
My password is expired. How do I reset it?
For Online Banking Users: You will be required to change your password every 6 months. When you receive the “Change your Embark Online Password” prompt, simply:
- Enter your current password
- Enter your new password (based on the criteria outlined on the screen)
- Re-enter your new password.
For Mobile Banking Users: You will need to change your Mobile Banking password in Online Banking. Access the Online Banking prompt at www.embarkcu.com. Insert your Embark Online ID (User ID) and password. Then, follow the instructions above for “Online Banking Users”. Your password will automatically update in Mobile Banking.
I can’t remember my password. How do I reset it?
- For Online Banking users: Simply click on the “Forgot Password” link. You will then be prompted to enter your Online Banking ID, the e-mail address you have on file at Embark and the e-mail subject (example: Password). An e-mail will be sent to you with a link prompting the answer to your “Password Reset Question”. Once that question is answered, you will be prompted to change your password.
- For Mobile Banking Users: You will need to follow the instructions for Online Banking Users to change your password. This will automatically change your password for Mobile Banking.
I don’t remember the answer to my “Password Reset Question”. You will need to contact us at 1.406.727.7300 or 1.800.823.9595 to have your password reset.
I’m locked out of Online and/or Mobile Banking. How do I get unlocked? You will need to contact our office at 1.800.823.9595 or 1.406.727.7300 during normal business hours.
Why am I being asked to answer Security Questions? For security reasons, three Security Questions and answers are required to enroll in Online Banking. If you have not logged into Online Banking for a while, or you’re logging in from a different device, you may be prompted to answer your Security Questions to ensure the legitimacy of the log-in. It’s just another added layer of protection.
I don’t remember the answers to my Security Questions. How do I get them reset? You will need to contact our office at 1.406.727.7300 or 1.800.823.9595 during normal business hours to have your Security Questions reset.
Why won't my eStatement open? You may need to turn off your internet browser "Pop-Up Blocker" setting. If you need assistance, please contact us at 1.406.727.7300 or 1.800.823.9595.