Lost or Stolen Cards

Reporting a Lost or Stolen Card

To report a lost or stolen Credit, Debit or Debit ATM Card after hours, please  call 1.800.682.6075 .  

Outside the US and Canada, call 206.352.3482 (collect).

To report a lost or stolen card online, visit www.reportmycards.com 

To report a lost or stolen Reloadable Prepaid VISA Debit Card after hours, please call 1.866.466.0058 - Outside U.S., call 1.954.377.4496 .

To report a lost or stolen VISA Gift Card after hours, call 1.800.721.3978 .

Other Important Information Regarding Your Card

Card Activation                                        (800) 411-6390

Outside the US and Canada                   (206) 352-4950 collect

Card Activation website                          www.activatemycards.com

Pin Change by Phone                             (877) 746-6746

Transaction Assistance                         (888) 526-0404

Fraud Center Verification                             

If fraud is suspected on your card, you may be receive a text or phone call to verify activity on your card.

Questions About Activity on Your Card?

Call us at 406.727.7300 or 800.823.9595 or write to us at the following address:

Embark Credit Union
P.O. Box 2649
1500 River Drive North
Great Falls, MT 59403-2649

Contact us as soon as possible if you think your statement or receipt is wrong or if you need more information about a transfer on the statement or receipt. We must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent, or made available to you, the FIRST statement on which the error or problem appeared.

  1. Tell us your name and account number (if any).
  2. Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information.
  3. Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.

We will investigate your complaint and will correct any error promptly. If we take more than 10 business days to do this, we will credit your account for the amount you think is in error, so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation.